Yogandha Community Maven
About Yogandha: Conceived in India and founded in Dublin, Yogandha is a range of aromatherapy blends for wellbeing, yoga and daily mindset. Yogandha comes from Yoga + Gandha (gandha = sanskrit: fragrance for meditative practice). Our oils were created through three years of meditation and blending on the wellness intentions of our yoga students. They’ve now available in stores and yoga studios in 10 countries, as well as online at yogandha.com
We’re looking for a proven social engager for a new position - Yogandha Community Maven. A maven is an expert or connoisseur - we need an expert who combines a wellness passion with social media-based community support and building. This position is part-time and can be done from any location.
Are you both wellness and social media obsessed? Do your ears perk up when you hear things like breathwork, asana, essential oils. And ALSO instagram lives, facebook groups, new platforms and new ways of doing things on social.
The Yogandha community are brought together by a curiosity about aromatherapy, yoga and what happens when you bring the two together. If this sounds like your kind of community, then this is going to be a great fit for you..
You will handle everything to support and engage with, as well as grow our community - supporting yoga teachers and engaging with folks who know us already and the folks who just discover us.
Things you’ve done in the past
- Demonstrated an ability to grow and support a community online.
- Been a leader on a project that you’re passionate about, engaging others along the way.
- Communicated things that matter to you across various platforms on social media.
- Found a wellness practice - yoga or similar and felt first-hand the magic that it can bring to your life.
This position is for you if you
- You are genuinely passionate about wellness and engaging with others that share that passion.
- You take full personal responsibility, are highly organized and effective.
- You are a self-starter but can also work as part of a team.
- You have an eye for detail and ensure everything you communicate is double checked for spelling and grammar.
- Are not afraid to step outside your comfort zone.
- You are constantly seeking out others that are inspiring their community towards higher wellness ideals.
- You strive not to judge others and are respectful of their own journey even when (and especially when) their worldview does not match with yours.
- You are not afraid to speak your own mind, to share what matters and to be vulnerable.
Why should I be interested in this job?
- You’ll get to step into the fragrant, meditative world of Gandha, experience for yourself how this can transform your practice and your daily wellbeing.
- You will have the privilege of sharing that deep intuitive experience with others.
- You’ll have the flexibility and freedom to work from wherever you choose.
- We are a learning organization - you will learn a lot.
- Know that you don’t need to know everything - this is an intuitive path - but be open to learning, experiencing and exploring with others on this path.
- You will get to try things, go with your gut, fail, learn, try something else.
- You will be genuinely helping people to bring a new depth to their practice and helping support yoga teachers as much as they need.
- You will be working as part of an enthusiastic, growing team
- You will be given the time to connect with people at a deeper level.
Why this job is important?
- Our oils were created through three years of meditation and blending. We genuinely believe that they are divinely inspired and our role is to help people allow the essential oils inform their practice and support them in this process.
- Yoga is a sacred discipline. We are devoted to spreading the wisdom of Aromatherapy in a way that fully honours this.
- Most people know Yogandha because their Yoga teachers use it. We would like to create an program that supports yoga teachers, mindful that the yoga-aromatherapy space has been dominated by multi-level marketing companies. While respecting everyone’s own path - we stand in contrast to the multi-level marketing system.
If you can't complete the sheet for any reason and still would like to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org