10 Minute Facial Massage for Healthy Skin
Lavender Facial Massage
Lavender oil has anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties making it an amazing natural acne and blemish treatment. To get a good night sleep and repair your skin at the same time, I recommend facial massage at night.
Just before you go to bed, take a few minutes to gift yourself this simple 9 Step Self Massage with Yogandha Relax and feel the deep relaxation drift over you.
- Apply small drop of Yogandha Relax to palm of hands then give yourself a hand and finger massage. Gently massage your fingers and thumbs. Be very present and really enjoy the feeling of touching your hands.
- Rub your palms vigorously together for 30 seconds. If the oil has soaked in a lot apply some more. Place your warmed palms over your face with your fingers on your forehead and heels of your hands on your chin. Close your eyes, lower your shoulders and take 3-5 deep breaths in and out through your nose, take in all of the aromas.
- Slowly lower your hands and rest your fingertips on your temples. Gently press your fingertips into your temple as you continue to breathe deeply in and out through your nose.
- Walk your fingers gently up and down the bridge of your nose. Focus on deep breathing as you do so.
- Open and close your mouth and make a long aah, ooh, eee, and uu sound. Making small circles, gently rub your index and middle finger under your chin and round your mouth.
- Stroke under your chin and throat area using the back of your hand.
- Walk your fingers around your ears, gently tugging and pulling your ear lobes.
- Place one hand on your forehead and gently alternate stroke up your forehead from the bridge of your nose to your hairline and over your head. Close your eyes and focus on taking several deep breaths as you do this.
- Return your hands to your lap and sit enjoy. Enjoy the feelings of calm and peace flow over you.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.