- Walking before/after a meal (try both and be mindful – which worked better for a happy tummy?)
- Avoid over-eating. Leave a third of your tummy empty to facilitate digestion.
- Eat your main meal at lunchtime - when your digestive fire is naturally at its peak.
- Keep your stress under control as this is the great digestive inhibitor.
- Avoid any stimulation (TV or laptop) during meals.
- Eat slowly – chew 30 times if you can!
- Rub Yogandha Muscle Soothe on your tummy before and after meals - again - try both and see which works best! Yogandha Muscle Soothe is full of ginger - which is known in Ayurveda as a cure all and it will ignite the digestive fires and aid both digestion and absorption.
Have you changed your eating habits and seen a result? We'd love to hear. Please comment below!